Storm of War Teamspeak

A bad rumour - kinda funy if true

A bad rumour - kinda funy if true

Postby Admin (Philstyle) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:32 am

Saw this on the ED forums:

I'm pretty sure this is not true, as Ugra media was supposed to be a Chinese entity..?
But it sure would be funny if it was a phoenix from the ashed of the original CloD development (which produced a pretty crappy base map tbh...)
Admin (Philstyle)
Site Admin

Re: A bad rumour - kinda funy if true

Postby Admin (Reddog) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:58 am

I thought the clod reference I had seen was in relation to the damage modelling.
Admin (Reddog)
Site Admin

Postby Ibis » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:17 am

If this is the Jafa from wayback then he was or is a pretty switched on guy.
Ibis

Postby Hiromachi » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:01 pm

Well, I've heard two versions - its a Russian or semi-Chinese company. But until now nobody really found origin of it, place where it is located and people working there. Quite unusual. But then again, Eagle Dynamics moved to Switzerland (at least financially, nothing unusual here though as most Russian companies with clients abroad do so, choosing Switzerland, Cyprus or other places with very ... tax friendly policies) and mentioned that to nobody.
They are very silent about their business: http://www.twomoreweeks.net/eagle-dynam ... itzerland/

What surprises me even more that out of nowhere came this news of Syria map that effectively prevents any updates or further development of Normandy, which needs a lot of works in both content and performance.
Hiromachi

Return to DCS - Main Discussion