Storm of War - FAQ and "about" thread

For general discussion
Harmer

Re: Storm of War - FAQ and "about" thread

Post by Harmer »

Thanks for the help and quick reply Dietrich.
All makes sense now.

Kling
SoW Supporter

Post by Kling »

That is a great description there Dietrich!!
Thx!

71st_AH_wuffman

Post by 71st_AH_wuffman »

Good day. I was curious about the protocol for volunteering for the DCS SOW testing. I haven't talked w/ Rob, my C.O., yet, as I must try to free up time in my RL schedule first. The time you test are most important information for me to ascertain if I can even do this.

Also I notice there is no current information on this iteration w/ DCS in this thread, that I can find.

Thank you in advance for your time, and I will be certain of my availability before I commit. It will be a short process once I know when you guys are operating. Rob will be included in the Chain of Command, of course. I just don't want to yank his chain before I know.

~S~

71st_AH_wuffman

Admin (Philstyle)
Site Admin

Post by Admin (Philstyle) »

71st_AH_wuffman wrote:Good day. I was curious about the protocol for volunteering for the DCS SOW testing. I haven't talked w/ Rob, my C.O., yet, as I must try to free up time in my RL schedule first. The time you test are most important information for me to ascertain if I can even do this.
Also I notice there is no current information on this iteration w/ DCS in this thread, that I can find.
Thank you in advance for your time, and I will be certain of my availability before I commit. It will be a short process once I know when you guys are operating. Rob will be included in the Chain of Command, of course. I just don't want to yank his chain before I know.
~S~
71st_AH_wuffman
Hey Wuffman, I am assuming you were directed here form my YT channel?
Let us know what Rob's feedback is.
We are keen to involve mopre players, and the entirety of 71st is welcome to join in our next event. It's possible, if one of your squad has combined arms, we could arrange for your own airfield which you could control . .

71st_AH_wuffman

Post by 71st_AH_wuffman »

Admin (Philstyle) wrote:
Hey Wuffman, I am assuming you were directed here form my YT channel?
Let us know what Rob's feedback is.
We are keen to involve mopre players, and the entirety of 71st is welcome to join in our next event. It's possible, if one of your squad has combined arms, we could arrange for your own airfield which you could control . .
Phil,

Asking for myself, not the 71st. The time you test are most important information for me to ascertain if I can even do this. RL and all.

I will be certain of my availability before I commit. It will be a short process once I know when you guys are operating.

Rob will be included in the Chain of Command, of course. I just don't want to yank his chain before I know if I can attend.

Thank You - wuff-

Rostic

Post by Rostic »

I had 2+ hour in the air in statistic page, and assigned to BLUE squadron. But I still do not have access to:

1) "Campaign \ Campaign interface"
2) "Campaign \ Aircraft stock"

I got message from server: "You are not authorised to view this page. If you feel you should be able to, then please post in the appropriate Team forum."

Also in "User control panel" I did not found where to declare the side. I'm registered since SoW 3.

Is this features had to work now, while testing still in progress?
Intel Core i7 8700K 3.7Ghz, DDR4 16Gb 2666Mhz, Asus Prime Z370-A, ADATA XPG SX8200 240Gb (PCIe Gen3x4), RTX 2060 6Gb

Admin (Reddog)
Site Admin

Post by Admin (Reddog) »

Rostic wrote:I had 2+ hour in the air in statistic page, and assigned to BLUE squadron. But I still do not have access to:

1) "Campaign \ Campaign interface"
2) "Campaign \ Aircraft stock"

I got message from server: "You are not authorised to view this page. If you feel you should be able to, then please post in the appropriate Team forum."

Also in "User control panel" I did not found where to declare the side. I'm registered since SoW 3.

Is this features had to work now, while testing still in progress?
Side is declared at a squadron level and has already been done. However I haven't started doing the admin of setting the squadron groups to access the forums yet, I'll be doing that closer to the launch date.

I'm looking at the stats tomorrow because the website is not working correctly and I didn't reset it properly.

Thanks for the support in testing.

Return to “General IL2 Chat”