Storm of War Teamspeak

pilot stats not assigned?

Discuss any aspect of the SoW Stats

pilot stats not assigned?

Postby I/JG2_Falke » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:23 am

hi

I 'm records the same name on steam and SOW and my status remains on Not assigned ?

where is the problem please?

thanks for help

Falke :oops:
I/JG2_Falke

Re: pilot stats not assigned?

Postby Werner Mölders » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:31 am

You have to join a squadron and be registered to it to be displayed as " assigned " ( it will be displayed then the name of the unit you have joined ).

See here as reference: http://www.stormofwar.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1462

How come some players have a "squadron" listed next to their name, what does this mean and how can I get it too?
SoW server offers a squadron registration for all players. This way, your stats also contribute to the overall record and prestige of your squadron. There is a YouTube video link below explaining this feature in more detail, and how to register yourself and/or your squadron.

Visit my forum at http://wernermolders.forumfree.it/ ( or left-click on the signature above )
My Steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134637019/
Werner Mölders

Postby BOO (PL-B) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:33 pm

Falke - you're assigned to the squad under any alternate steam name (I/JG52 Falke) but you're currently flying with the addition of a W7 to your moniker (I/JG52 Falke_W7) which hasnt been assigned to your squadron (presumably because its been added by you since the last SOW registration).

So - the W7 version of you needs to join I/JG52 and be accepted by your CO

OR

Admin will no doubt be along with a better solution that avoids having unused names cloggin stuff up.

Cheers

BOO
BOO (PL-B)
SoW Supporter

Postby Admin (Reddog) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:44 pm

You can call yourself 'sunshine sugarlumps' on the forums if you like, the name you use is completely irrelevant.

The key is the following;
1) join and be accepted into your squadron.
2) on the profile tab of your User Control Panel you must enter the name you use ingame. Enter this in the steam name.

That's it. Simple.
Admin (Reddog)
Site Admin

Postby BOO (PL-B) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:57 pm

Sooooo.....effectively, if you want to keep the "W7" in your name - rejoin the squad and be accepted.

If not, change you steam profile name back to the version of your name without the W7 that yo were using previously and you will be assigned as before..

I do not recommend calling yourself sunshine sugarlumps under any circumstance.........

Cheers

BOO
BOO (PL-B)
SoW Supporter

Return to Storm of War Cliffs of Dover Stats