Storm of War Teamspeak

Plane Mechanic Simulator

For posting updates and information on all sorts of other games.
Feel free to link you twitch or YouTube accounts here too.

Plane Mechanic Simulator

Postby Admin (Dietrich) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:43 pm

There's a new game just out. Called Plane Mechanic Simulator, you play the role of an RAF Ground Mechanic fixing Tiger Moths, Spitfires and Mosquitoes. The game is still in EARLY ACCESS, so you'll need to wait if you want a finished product.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/8039 ... Simulator/

So far, I've found it rather neat. It certainly gives you a good appreciation of the bits and pieces inside the aircraft we fly or shoot down. I've only just started it, but I'm certainly looking forward to spending more time on it. In particular, I think it will be interesting for when the DCS Mosquito comes out, so I get some idea as to how it all works.

PS: Haven't tried yet, but with luck I'll be able to sabotage Mr Dixon's Spitfire and add AIM-9X missiles to Reddog's Tiger-Moth-Gunship.
Admin (Dietrich)
Site Admin

Re: Plane Mechanic Simulator

Postby 19RAF MJDixon » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:16 am

Be a good chap and patch her up in time for the morning sortie.

Thankfully the game doesn't include the P-40 or you'd be repairing the engine all day every day if my IL2 sorties are anything to go by. :lol:

Hopefully the game goes down well and expands to some other nations and periods of the war. (aka just copy the aircraft from DCS)
19RAF MJDixon

Return to Other Games and YouTube Channels