Storm of War Teamspeak

Please stop the complaints

This forum is for Squadrons to promote themselves, share their achievements and their Videos etc. A healthy and Friendly rivalry is encouraged.

Please stop the complaints

Postby No.85_Cam » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:18 pm

Storm of War(3) finished because of all the in-fighting and the Whinging.
I am respectfully asking EVERYONE to please think what you are doing.
Reddog, Dietrich and PhilStyle have given up all of their time to make this a server that ANYONE in the flight sim community would be proud of.
They have laid down the rules and the hopes and aspirations for SOW4.
IF YOU DONT LIKE THE RULES.....LEAVE.... and find somewhere else that will put up with your complaints when you don't contribute anything!!
Suggestions are always welcome...but for God's sake....do you REALLY want this (SOW4) to carry on or do you want the plug to be pulled permanently.
I have no doubt I will get a load of abuse from this post. I don't care....What I DO want is this (SoW) to carry on.

Cam
No.85_Cam
SoW Supporter

Re: Please stop the complaints

Postby 1.JaVA_RoodeDuivel » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:54 pm

+1

when there's stats, there's stats whores.....DONT !
Just go for the gameplay and the fun !
And be grateful someone spents all his time to give SOW to us...for free !
1.JaVA_RoodeDuivel

Postby BOO (PL-B) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:51 pm

Here here
BOO (PL-B)
SoW Supporter

Postby Werner Mölders » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:04 pm

+1

Personally said SoW 4.0 is most probably the best campaign ever run on the SoW server!
I have had ( and my unit members too ) until now tons of fun and a lot of hours of amusement thanks to it and the EXTRAORDINARY work ( made for free in addition...don't forget it ) by all the members of the SoW Development Team!!!
There are some things that are not working as planned ( as it is perfectly normal when you have to do with a similar project...only Luftwaffe is capable of making perfect things at the first attempt :lol: ) but I'm sure that the SoW Admins are making their best to fix them so we need to have just a little bit of patience ( and not following always the rule " Soon as I report it = it MUST be fixed by them immediately " ) and enjoy the campaign as it is now ( the fun and best part, in my opinion, it's not in who will be the final campaign winner, or for how many missions I'll be able to continue my damned VIRTUAL pilot career but all the hours of flight passed flying together with the other pilots participating to the campaign that renders the SoW campaign\s so special and amazing for better or for worse ).

The friendships will last, the pilot stats will go!

Last but not least I really like to quote the words of Reddog said before the campaign start ( that maybe someone have already forget ):

Admin (Reddog) wrote:Just go with it and remember to have fun. We are not playing for a row of houses or a lottery jackpot after all.

So, to conclude, if you don't like the SoW environment and it's rules SHUT THE F**K UP and go play elsewhere!!! ( Sorry for the bad words but this is what I really think )

YOU ARE MAKING, AND YOU HAVE MADE, AN ASTONISHING WORK SOW ADMINS AND DEVELOPERS SO GO FORWARD WITH IT AND DON'T LISTEN TO CHRONIC COMPLAINERS AND REALLY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS AND COMMITMENT PUT IN THE SOW PROJECT IN YOUR FREE TIME AND FOR ALL THE HOURS OF FUN THAT YOU ARE GIVING US!!!

BRAVI!

Salute! Image
Visit my forum at http://wernermolders.forumfree.it/ ( or left-click on the signature above )
My Steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134637019/
Werner Mölders

Postby No.85_Cam » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:54 am

Thanks Molders, I couldn't have put it better myself.
Cam
No.85_Cam
SoW Supporter

Postby Kling » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:09 am

I have not see any negative comments about Sow4.0. Not here nor anywhere else! If they are anywhere it must come from a very very small minority..
Kling
SoW Supporter

Postby JG4_Karaya » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:50 pm

Kling wrote:I have not see any negative comments about Sow4.0. Not here nor anywhere else! If they are anywhere it must come from a very very small minority..

Was wondering the same...
ImageImage
JG4_Karaya

Postby Admin (Philstyle) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:54 am

JG4_Karaya wrote:
Kling wrote:I have not see any negative comments about Sow4.0. Not here nor anywhere else! If they are anywhere it must come from a very very small minority..

Was wondering the same...

TBH, so was I.... :?
Admin (Philstyle)
Site Admin

Postby EAF79_OD_ » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:30 am

My only complaint is that I have not been able to take part (aside from a single sortie!). So, I must insist on SoW 5 as I've been given permission, that once the twins settle down to sleep more of the night, to get back online. No more flying a desk, this just makes it tempting to drug the twins so they sleep! :lol:
EAF79_OD_
SoW Supporter

Return to Open Squadrons Forums