Storm of War Teamspeak

Storm of War - FAQ and "about" thread

This forum is for Squadrons to promote themselves, share their achievements and their Videos etc. A healthy and Friendly rivalry is encouraged.

Re: Storm of War - FAQ and "about" thread

Postby Harmer » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:59 am

Thanks for the help and quick reply Dietrich.
All makes sense now.
Harmer

Postby Kling » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:34 am

That is a great description there Dietrich!!
Thx!
Kling
SoW Supporter

Postby 71st_AH_wuffman » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:09 pm

Good day. I was curious about the protocol for volunteering for the DCS SOW testing. I haven't talked w/ Rob, my C.O., yet, as I must try to free up time in my RL schedule first. The time you test are most important information for me to ascertain if I can even do this.

Also I notice there is no current information on this iteration w/ DCS in this thread, that I can find.

Thank you in advance for your time, and I will be certain of my availability before I commit. It will be a short process once I know when you guys are operating. Rob will be included in the Chain of Command, of course. I just don't want to yank his chain before I know.

~S~

71st_AH_wuffman
71st_AH_wuffman

Postby Admin (Philstyle) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:26 am

71st_AH_wuffman wrote:Good day. I was curious about the protocol for volunteering for the DCS SOW testing. I haven't talked w/ Rob, my C.O., yet, as I must try to free up time in my RL schedule first. The time you test are most important information for me to ascertain if I can even do this.
Also I notice there is no current information on this iteration w/ DCS in this thread, that I can find.
Thank you in advance for your time, and I will be certain of my availability before I commit. It will be a short process once I know when you guys are operating. Rob will be included in the Chain of Command, of course. I just don't want to yank his chain before I know.
~S~
71st_AH_wuffman

Hey Wuffman, I am assuming you were directed here form my YT channel?
Let us know what Rob's feedback is.
We are keen to involve mopre players, and the entirety of 71st is welcome to join in our next event. It's possible, if one of your squad has combined arms, we could arrange for your own airfield which you could control . .
Admin (Philstyle)
Site Admin

Postby 71st_AH_wuffman » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:21 pm

Admin (Philstyle) wrote:
Hey Wuffman, I am assuming you were directed here form my YT channel?
Let us know what Rob's feedback is.
We are keen to involve mopre players, and the entirety of 71st is welcome to join in our next event. It's possible, if one of your squad has combined arms, we could arrange for your own airfield which you could control . .

Phil,

Asking for myself, not the 71st. The time you test are most important information for me to ascertain if I can even do this. RL and all.

I will be certain of my availability before I commit. It will be a short process once I know when you guys are operating.

Rob will be included in the Chain of Command, of course. I just don't want to yank his chain before I know if I can attend.

Thank You - wuff-
71st_AH_wuffman

Previous

Return to Open Squadrons Forums